Monday, June 21, 2004

Geocaching failure.

Total failure. Yes, we (by we I mean Carlos and I) went geocaching to Juan Dolio, but we couldn't find the cache. It was getting dark and we were in the middle of a small forrest, so I got kinda scared and told Carlos it was better if we left. Our only protection was my stun gun (I believe it's batteries are dead), and since the crime wave has risen in the past few weeks, I just wanted to get home.
We had lunch-dinner at Boca Marina, a restaurant on the shores of Boca Chica beach. After dinner, we sat and talked for a while. It was getting even darker, and I wanted to go to the movies, so we left around 7:30 p.m.
When we got to Santo Domingo we picked up Jose and Javier, two of my nephews, and went to see Shrek 2. It was hilarious! I had so much fun. I'll post a review later today, I'm kinda busy right now.
GPS on Juan Dolio Highway

0 comments: