Saturday, May 29, 2004

GMail again

Ok. If you give me a gmail invite, I will gladly do one of the following:

a) Teach you any word, or phrase, that you want in spanish. Imagine: you'll be able to tease your friends with words that they will never understand;

b) If that is not good enough for you, I can also send you pictures of all the important colonial monuments down in the Dominican Republic, taken by me;

c) Or maybe pictures of my 5 cats. They are very cute!

d) Give you permission to say you have a friend in the Dominican Republic;

e) Maybe if I say a prayer for your well being for the next week you'll send me an invite?

f) Give you the links to every dominican newspaper's websites. Read the news in spanish!

g) Promise to be your pen-pal;

h) Send you bottles of the best dominican beer and the best dominican rhum;

i) Give you public thanks on my website;

j) Toast to you the next time I go drinking with my friends;

k) Send you a sand sample of your favorite dominican beach;

l) Tell you how Friends REALLY ended;

m) Send you an ecard on your birthday;

n) Tell you where my nick came from (very interesting!);

o) Go to the roof of my building and shout your name out loud, record it and send you the video;

p) Send you a vial full of water from the Caribbean Sea;

q) Make my nieces and nephews (5 in total) do a "wave" in your honor, and send you video and photo proof;

r) Send you a cd containing the top ten songs played in dominican clubs;

s) Send you pictures of my cars;

t) Send you a picture of Sammy Sosa's house in the Dominican Republic;

u) Send you an Orkut invite;

v) Send you a box of original dominican cigars.

Please, please! Make a sad dominican girl happy by inviting her to join gmail!

3 comments:

Bracuta said...

Thanks for your wishes!

Milonga said...

hola, no se si ya la conseguiste…de todas formas enviame un e-mail a mmiranda04@gmail y te mando la invitacion…

Chaus

Milonga said...

jajajajaja……q despiste……no me fije q este post es de hace ufff ¿2004?……bueno……sorry……
;-o