Monday, September 27, 2004

A few questions and thoughts

If I may, regarding last week's series...
I forgot to talk about Speed's death last week on CSI:Miami. He had been having this attitude on some of last season's episodes. I just knew something was going on with him, specially when he told someone that for him it was "only a job", while we know that for almost everyone working at CSI their job is a passion. Anyways, farewell Speed...

What on Earth happened to Chegwidden? Who appointed Sturgis acting JAG? Harm is the most senior officer in JAG, yet they chose Sturgis? He has been on the show what, 2 years, and he's acting JAG? What about Mac? She has been a judge in some cases.... And what's this thing with Webb???? She was so in love with him she dumped him because he faked his death to protect her? I mean, I don't really care about their relationship, it's no secret I'm a Harm-Mac fan, but they could've done it better.
Just some thoughts...

0 comments: