Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I've been abducted by aliens!!!

No, not really, Sorry to disappoint you. Actually, my office has taken a step backwards into the 20th century and has banned messenger and mail access, so that's why you haven't been seeing me online lately. But, alas! I am always one step ahead! If you check out my sidebar you'll see a new addition, a tag board or shout box as some call it. Now, if you want to talk to me all to have to do is post, 'cause I'll be checking in once in a while. Or not. But beware, everyone will see what you write, so be careful of what you say. Or not. Please be also adviced that I can't check my email as much as I used to (I usually do it at lunch and after work now), so if you really need to talk to me about something personal or just because you want to hear my voice, give me a call. Or not.
I hope this works... or not.

0 comments: