Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Four Things

Tagged by Annush, who just knows how much I looooove being tagged :-D

Four Jobs I've Had: Cámara de Diputados, Messina & Messina / Biaggi & Messina, Transacciones Globales and Orange Dominicana.

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly: 13 going on 30, Charlie's Angels, Something's Gotta Give and The First Wives Club.

Places I've Lived: Santo Domingo, DR; Quebec, Canada; home and home.

Four TV Shows I Love: So hard to choose from so many, but here it goes: CSI, Medium, Grey's Anatomy and Commander in Chief.

Four Places I've Vacationed: France, Greece, Egypt and The Netherlands.

Four Sites I Visit Daily: Bloglines, Hotmail, Wikipedia and Blogger.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now: Ibiza, Amsterdam, Quebec City and Paris.

Four tags: Clo, Claudia T, Bau and Odisea Burbujas

1 comments:

alfonso said...

que bueno tenerte con animo.....

el asunto del documental....es duro que te diganlaverdad en tu cara....

lo de la tiradente no se...

y y y ..se me olvido...

y no loniegues..eres jevita...de la lincoln