Thursday, June 09, 2005

Please don't tell my mom!


PICT0492
Originally uploaded by Bracuta.
Bomba is used to being in my room all the time, but since the surgery she has been ostracized to being with the other babies outside my room.
She has been furiously pounding at the hall door for the past 2 weeks, her way of telling me that she HAS to come in.
I understood my mom's reasoning; I have open wounds that are not particularly keen to cat hair, but since most of my wounds are already closed, earlier today I did something I shouldn't have done.
Mom has a cold, so after lunch she went directly to bed, and dad followed her. The way was clear!
Bomba was pounding at the door and crying, and my heart was just shrinking in sympathy, so...
Yes, I opened the door and let her in my room. She had such a grin when she realized I wasn't going to take her back out! We cuddled and she sang to me all through lunch.
When I left for work, she was still on my bed, purring away. Now, when I get home I'm sure mom will ask me who let Bomba in...
I have no clue who did that! And neither do you!
Now look at her, wouldn't you have done the same?

4 comments:

Jamie Dawn said...

You let Bomba in???? I'm telling Momma!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute! I would have done the same...

Anonymous said...

i'm so going to call your mother to tell her!

-broccoli

Anonymous said...

Please Ms. Dawn and Ms. Broccoli, don't rat my mom out to my grandma! She did it because she loves me and can't stand to see me cry!