Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A word of advice to my fellow bloggers, specially girls...

I know it may look all cute and all, but please, do your readers a favor and use readable colors while posting!!!
Some of your posts are written in a letter color that's just impossible to read!
I'm sorry, I enjoy reading your stuff, but the strain on my eyes is just getting to be too much, so I'm going to have to stop visiting your site if you keep up with it...
Some examples are:
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
This
Got it???

6 comments:

Arturo J. Paniagua said...

Se oye, se siente, Bracuta Presidente.

Oye, eso si es verdad. Menudos destellos que le meten a uno. Cierto que nos pueden decir que dejemops de criticar y no leamos, pero es critica constructiva y beneficiosa para las corneas.

Oye, un saludo, y me alegro de que te estés recuperando!!!!

Gabemaster said...

Estoy de acuerdo, ay veces ke kieren cegar a uno :P

annush said...

yes drill sargent!

Anonymous said...

no creo que los colores esten mal siempre y cuando usen un fondo de tono oscuro.


Pero en un fondo es como un crimen

Anonymous said...

Easy... for default colors: "Select All".
Windows: CTRL-A
CrApple: Command-A

Cheers!

/I_still_hate_the_sweetest_thing

Bibilui said...

LOL .. thankfully im not using those colour ... hey there .. how are u! nice blog although i cant understand some blog of urs .. :)