Saturday, June 06, 2009

Mis tweets de hoy / Today's tweets

Estos son los tweets que he publicado hoy / these are the tweets I have posted today:

  • 01:27 From my blog: Mis tweets de hoy / Today's tweets: Estos son los tweets que he publicado hoy / these.. tinyurl.com/qgx2ks #
  • 10:38 @Annush1 is a mansoon a man who comes soon? #
  • 10:59 @Annush1 it's just that I'm not used to you being grammatically incorrect yet you keep writing mansoon instead of monsoon :-p #
  • 11:06 @Annush1 :-) #
  • 11:21 @Annush1 it all depends on how many pairs of eyes you have... #
  • 12:10 I'm so psyched! Tonight is my 18-year high school reunion! #
  • 12:25 @Annush1 don't tempt me, I;m going to jersey next week, so I'll be closer to you... #
  • 12:26 @Annush1 saca las chapaletas... or better yet... use on of those sunglasses to protect you from the rain... #
  • 12:26 @Annush1 I am not old! I am EXPERIENCED! How's the mOnsoon treating you? #
  • 12:50 @Annush1 yeah, but I can drive there.... it'll be closer than swimming there.... d'uh! Only land would divide us, not water and sharks! #
  • 12:51 @Annush1 rotfl! I can just picture that! Me va a dar hipo! #
  • 13:03 @Annush1 you know you love me! #
  • 18:55 cambiándome para ir a los 15 de la hija de Ana... después: hang out with my friends from high school! Euphoria '91 lives!!!! #
  • 20:26 En los 15 twitpic.com/6shb2 #
  • 23:07 At my high scool meeting #
  • 23:37 On my 2nd vodka 7-Up... I don't drink... This is going to be an interesting night... #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments: