Wednesday, January 12, 2005

6 days and counting

I know almost no one checks the sidebar, but it's only 6 days 'till my 31st birthday...
31!!!
I don't feel 31...
When I was younger, someone over 30 was very old for me...
Next week I will be over 30....
31!!!
I'm sorry, my mom and dad are mistaken, they've tricked me, I'm in my early 20's....
31!!!
What have I achieved so far in life?
Nothing much, under traditional standards. I don't have any kids, I still live with my parents, I'm not rich, I don't make enought to support my lifestyle...
31!!!!
But guess what?
I'm happy and I have my loving family around me, I have great friends, and I'm at peace with the Big Guy upstairs.... which is more than what anyone could hope for...
31!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to grow up! I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid! I wanna fly away to Neverland with Peter Pan....
I REFUSE TO GROW UP!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its JGarcia again. next time i will definitely let you know when I will be in DR. It is so funny, my birth day is on January 17 and i will be 32. It sucks getting old.