Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Apple User Group DR


They had a sign!

Today was the second meeting of this group, to which I was kindly invited by a blog reader (thank you, Carlos Ruben. No sabes lo que has hecho!). I was very psyched because I didn't know they had this thing going on.
Let me say, I felt right at home. Imagine going to a place where everyone is a Mac lover like I am! And seeing a bunch of Powerbooks, iBooks and iMacs! Plus Airport Express!
I thought I had died and gone to heaven!
I had to leave early (as usual), but I am certainly going to work with these guys...
Mac users unite!
Check out the group's page. who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to join!


The works!

MACS RULE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Blog, Keep it up!, and many thanks for supporting the AUGDR.

Quirilio Vilorio III