Monday, May 09, 2005

Such is life

I decided to take a break from blogging this weekend. Well, not really. I was playing Command and Conquer the whole weekend and had almost no time to blog. Although I did have some time for my friends and for myself.



Friday night I was actually in a good mood, so when Rosita called me early in the evening I decided I would cave in to her wishes and went out for a girl's night in the town.
We headed to the movie theater and saw Miss Congeniality 2. I loved the first one so much I even bought it when it came out, but since sequels are never as good as first parts, I didn't have my hopes to high for this one.
I was pleasantly surprised. Granted the first 30 minutes of the movie I thought it had been a major mistake, at the end I was even happier than when I decided to finally leave my cave and go out. Eventhough it is a comedy, the movie teaches us a very big lesson in life, one that I have yet to learn from. Plus, Rosita and I decided we were going to go to Las Vegas to have a girl's vacation and party hardy! God save the rest of humanity!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bracuta, I read your blog just about every day. We have a lot in common (except I'm a guy, I'm married and have a baby). I enjoy cars, traveling, astronomy, I'm a geek with morals and ethics, I'm dominican (santiago). Anyways. I live a few miles south of Mandalay Bay. I don't know any dominicans in town, so I would love to have a beer with you and your friend next time you are in Vegas.

Henry