Wednesday, May 18, 2005

How pathetic am I?

Last night I found myself watching the premiere of Britney and Kevin:Chaotic on UPN. I don't know why I ended up watching it (I think I was watching something else and that came after it or if I was flipping channel and received a phone call while doing so, and UPN was that channel that was left) but I can assure you I didn't do it on purpose.
Now, I love Britney Spears. She has some good songs, plus she reminds me of my niece, which is maybe why I found the show a little disturbing.
The good news: Britney has bad skin. She is not flawless. Good to know.
The bad news: Cletus, I mean, Kevin.
Britney honey, I really didn't want to know all your intimate details IN SUCH A DETAILED WAY. Good to know you had pre-marital sex whit Cletus, I mean, Kevin, but did you really have to gloat about this? Come on! You found it funny telling the whole world that just before a concert you had sex with Cletus (I give up, I can't call him Kevin) three times that day? And that you experienced, umm, satisfaction from it?
And what's that of filming him while in the shower?
And I felt spit coming out of the TV set while you were making out SO CLOSE to the camera I could even see your taste buds?
I don't know, but maybe UPN should move the show up an hour slot or two. It is certainly not the show I'd like a kid who is a Britney fan to see.
I know you're not a kid anymore, Brit, but I never thought you would turn out to be such a ...

0 comments: