Monday, May 16, 2005

I saw Episode III!

My friend Loli works at Orange and today her company had a special preview of Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
Now, I won't say much about the movie because I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I can tell you that the movie is excellent, much better than Episode I and Episode II. All the questions are answered.
I took some pics, but they are very low res. You guys already kow about my camera, so I took these with my cameraphone.

Posted by: bracuta
Loli
Thank you for taking me!








Posted by: bracuta
Anakin and Darth Vader?
How can they be together if they are one and the same?








Posted by: bracuta
Master Yoda, Anakin and some Storm Troopers
I'm sorry for the low resolution, but Darth Vader is behind Anakin.







Posted by: bracuta




Storm Trooper and Chewbacca

Thank God Chewie was protecting me!




Part of the premiere was the presence of Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Darth Vader, Chewbacca and some Storm Troopers.
The decoration was very cool. The entrance to the theatres resembled the entrance to a starship.

I LOVED IT!

1 comments:

Macaruchi said...

ay dio, que envidia!
enemiguita :P