Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Infatuation

Noun

infatuation

  1. The act of infatuating; the state of being infatuated; folly; that which infatuates.
  2. An unreasoning love or attraction.
Taken from Wiktionary.

Have you ever been infatuated? I've shared a few things about myself witho you, so now I think it's only fair you share a couple with me, don't cha think?
As for me, I don't really think I've ever been infatuated. I mean, I've certainly had crushes on guys, but never to the point of being infatuated.

Tell me your story...


To my buddy:
Yeah, you know why I'm writing about this, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo creo estar "infatuated"..creo en ese estado y en lo chulo que es que te dure por muchos años...tal vez para siempre!!!.

Anonymous said...

huh?
are you talking to me? if so, i have no idea what this is about.

-Your buddy

Bracuta said...

LOL!
And how'd you know I was talking to you?
Ja ja ja!
Al que le sirva el traje, que se lo ponga...
And yes you do, eventhough this wasn't about you (or was it?)...
You crack me up!
:-D