Wednesday, July 06, 2005

On DJ Tiesto


Us
Originally uploaded by Bracuta.
As I mentioned before, we had a blast at Tiesto's party. Here in the pic you can see the suspects, from left to right: Winston, Loli, Luis, Paola and me (in a very rare appearance).
We stayed at Winston's house on the beach (thank you Winston for inviting us), and we partied hardy!
The party was absolutely awesome (aside from the fact that the b...h from security didn't let me bring my camera). Tiesto did an excellent job at the turntables.
We left at around 7:30 p.m. and Aurax was still spining (Tiesto left at 5:30 a.m.). We went home and the guys went to sleep while we went to the beach.
At around 9:00 a.m. the sun and the heat were kiling us, so we went back to the house. I decided to catch up on my reading and fell asleep at around 10:00 a.m.
I woke up at noon and hung around until about 5:00 p.m., when we left for home.
Anyways... the party was great great great!
Oh, and it seems my body has developed a weird resistance to alcohol. I drank and drank and drank, and didn't even get a buzz....

0 comments: