Tuesday, August 09, 2005

56 Questions

Proudly stolen from Annush.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous habits - I laugh when I feel uncomfortable.
2. Are you double jointed? - Nope.
3. Can you roll your tongue? - Yup.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? - Yes, and I can do tricks with them (kids love that). I can also move my ears and forehead.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? – I used to, but I haven't lately.
6. Can you cross your eyes? - Yes.
7. Tattoos? – None, but I will get one as soon as I accomplish a goal I'm working on.
8. Piercing? - 2
9. Do you make your bed daily? – Nope, Carmen does that for me.

CLOTHES
10. Which shoe goes on first? – Never noticed, but I just did and it's the right one.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? – Yes, and I have had them thrown at me.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? – Let's see, around RD$500 give or take. I tend to use my credit cards, I don't like to have much money in my purse.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? – Rings (1 on the left hand, 3 on the right hand), necklace, ankle bracelet on my right leg and a bracelet on my right arm.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? – Jeans and t-shirts.

FOOD
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - I'd have to say twirl. With a spoon. No cutting!
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? – Yup, a few times.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? – It all depends, but I usually do.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? – 1. Fitness.
19. What's your favorite beverage? – Pepsi.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? - McDonald's.
21. Do you cook? - Yes I do, and very good by the way.

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth? – Let me see: when I wake up, after lunch, after dinner, if I go out, before bed. Plus, I floss daily.
23. Hair drying method? – Hair dryed at the salon.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? – Ever since I was 15 (I can't remember my original hair color).

MANNERS
25. Do you swear? – Coño, carajo, hijo de la gran p..., tu m...... madre, f...., a..hole... do they count?
26. Do you ever spit? - Eeeeeeeeeewww no!

FAVORITE
27. Animal - Men. Oh, wait, you're talking about the four-legged kind? I love all animals, especially cats and dogs.
28. Food – French fries and fried eggs.
29. Month - January (my b-day!)
30. Day - Friday
31. Cartoon - All of them, but especially the ones from Disney and WB (the old ones, don't really like the new ones).
32. Shoe brand – Reeboks, Bass, anything that's comfortable.
33. Subject in school – History and Literature.
34. Color - You really need to ask? Orange!
35. Sport - Watching TV and driving around in my car (hey, those are sports!). I used to play some volleybal back in high school.
36. TV shows – Friends is my all-time favorite up there with all the Star Trek series; now I watch all the CSIs, NCIS, Alias, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, ER, Will & Grace,Without a Trace, Cold Case, Charmed, Medium, Joey, Scrubs, Nip/Tuck.
37. Thing to do in the spring – Work.
38. Thing to do in the summer – Sweat, curse and work.
39. Thing to do in the autumn – Work.
40. Thing to do in the winter – Enjoy the fresh weather, work and be happy about the holidays.

IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player? – Hello? iPod!
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? - Rox and Loli.
43. Reading? – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? – Not really.
45. What color is your bedroom? – Soft yellow.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? – 3 (and yet sometimes I oversleep).
47. Window seat or aisle? - Window. I wanna enjoy the view.

DUMB
48. What's your sleeping position? – I start on my back, then turn right and left, finally face down...
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? – Yes (that's what the AC is for).
50. Do you snore? – Yup. I broke my nose a few years ago and ever since I breath heavily so it sounds like snoring.
51. Do you sleepwalk? – No.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? – Not really, but if you call me on the phone while I'm sleeping I might answer, have a really long and profound conversation with you, and won't remember any of it or the fact that I actually picked up the phone the morning after.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? - No, I sleep with Bomba.
54. How about with the light on? – Doesn't bother me.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? – I usually fall asleep watching TV, but I programmed it to turn itself off at 2:00 a.m. and turn itself back on at 7:oo a.m. (but not on the weekends).
56. Last interesting person you met? – Winston, Loli's boyfriend.

0 comments: