Sunday, August 28, 2005

I HATE SPAM!

This is absurd!
In the past 10 minutes I've received 4 spam comments on Arenoso! Take a look at them:

Hi, I was just wandering around the net and came accross your site! I really like what you have done, I have added it to my faves so that I can check back to see your updateds! If you are interested, go see my describe yeast infection related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

--
Posted by Anonymous to Arenoso at 8/28/2005 10:54:10 PM

Hi, I was just wandering around the net and came accross your site! I really like what you have done, I have added it to my faves so that I can check back to see your updateds! If you are interested, go see my describe yeast infection related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

--
Posted by Anonymous to Arenoso at 8/28/2005 10:54:10 PM

'Spy plane' crashes in Iran
AN UNMANNED "drone" aircraft has crashed into mountains in the central Iranian province of Lorestan, an Iranian interior ministry official said yesterday.
You have a awesome blog!

I've got a penile enlargement treatment site. It's about penile enlargement treatment related info.

Come see when you can..

--
Posted by Anonymous to Arenoso at 8/28/2005 10:46:15 PM

I like your blog...keep it going - here is the 5 things to watch out for if
you want to make money online.

--
Posted by Anonymous to Arenoso at 8/28/2005 10:42:19 PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, at least they're nice (even spammers are nicer than some of the a-holes that leave hate comments here!).
What the spammers have to know is that: a) I don't have a yeast infection and I've never had one; b) I don't have a penis; and c) I don't want to make money online. But, if any of the aforementioned a-holes have problems with yeast infections or little weiners or if they really are broke enough that they need to make some money online, I can give them the addresses to the websites (I'm sure I'll receive lots of emails from them a-holes now).
I'll turn on word verification to see if they stop.
Hey! Maybe I'll turn it on for this blog as well! I'm sure those a-holes are so dumb they won't even be able to go past word verification!
Aren't I just full of love today?

1 comments:

henry siteber said...

Hey Bracuta, I feel awful for you. What the hell is it with those jerks bugging you. Please don't let it get to you and just don't allow anonymous to post. This is supposed to be your space to be you, not to be bombarded by hijos de puta covardes.
Keep posting.