Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Ho from La Lincoln

So I was strolling down (or up) la Lincoln with Rox on Saturday on our way home. As we were driving up (or down) we got to the intersection of Lincoln and Gustavo Mejía Ricart. Just when we crossed the intersection I noticed a girl was standing in the sidewalk. This girl was nicely dressed, light skinned and black haired, and she was actually kinda good looking. She could’ve passed as any girl coming out from Praia, Loft or Blanc nearby (you know the type). The girl stared at us and attempted to flag us down, but we just continued driving up (or down). Suddenly Rox went into a frenzy:
Rox: “¡Esa es! ¡Esa es! ¡Esa es la cuero de la Lincoln!”
Me: “What the hell are you talking about? There are no cueros this high up in la Lincoln.”
R: “¡Esa es la cuero de la Lincoln!”
M: “Explícame…”
R: “Some time ago, maybe a couple of years or more, I was coming out from work. I was driving on la José Amado Soler and I was about to turn right on la Lincoln, right in front of Montecristo. This girl signaled me and I thought, by her looks, she had had car trouble and needed help. When I stopped and asked her what was the matter she told me this: “no mira, lo que pasa es que esta noche no he hecho nada y la verdad es que necesito dinero. La cosa está floja… Tu sabes, yo entro en todo, así que si quieres me voy contigo y después hablamos de dinero. Pero yo entro en todo, tu sabes….””
Needless to say, Rox immediately caught on with what the girl was proposing, so she just acted fast and gave her some money… Rox left “más rápido que de una vez…” She had never seen her since.
So now you know, if you see this nice looking girl flagging you down on la Lincoln, you know what she really wants…
Damn! I should’ve taken her pic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know her, well, not know her know her. But the story I've heard about her is that she has A VD and has made it her personal crusade to infect as many people as she can. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

I know her, well, not know her know her. But the story I've heard about her is that she has A VD and has made it her personal crusade to infect as many people as she can. Hmm.