Friday, August 12, 2005

So long, farewell...

Well guys, this is it. You haven't heard from me in the past days because I've been very busy at work. The reason? Today is my last day at Transebebe. Starting Tuesday, I will be working someplace else (a company that is really becoming of me and those of you who know me know why I'm saying this). I will, however, stay as external consultant for this company, but I can feel good things are coming my way on my new job.
A mi gente de Transebebe, las quiero un paquetón y nunca jamás me voy a olvidar de ustedes. No estaré siempre en persona, pero saben que nunca las voy a poder dejar...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENY NO TE VAYAS!!!!!!....I wont forget you either.I´ll sherish every "Tu maldita madre" and that little BAD FINGER of yours :)Take care bracutica. Kisses from Salitre

Anonymous said...

Bracuta,

Good luck in your new venture.

remo
www.remolacha.net

Edwin R said...

Saludos Senorita!

Me alegro por la buena noticia. Good Luck! :)

Un beso y un abrazo!

Bracuta said...

Salitre: No te apures, que todos los días te boy a llamar y te voy a decir "Salitre tu maldita madre" y te voy a sacar el dedo por el messenger.. ;-)
Remo: Thanks! This time change is for the better.
Tomas: No, pero si yo no me voy a morir! Es simplemente un cambio de trabajo.. My love for you grows stronger every day, so there's no need to worry... unless Vin Diesel asks me out, then I'll have problems...
Eds: Where are you? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

HOLA ENY!!!!!!estas viva????????? que pasa que no has blogiado???????haces falta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuidate prima!

Anonymous said...

No vas a seguir bloguiando ?
Bloguiando ?? que palabra es esa ?
well !!!

espero que no dejes de escribir porque siempre leo tu comentarios aqui y me entretienen mucho.

Good Luck Girl

Elvis F.