Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dj Ravin @ Taboo Bamboo


DJ Ravin
Originally uploaded by Bracuta.

I had completely forgotten to tell you guys about my last weekend. I went to see DJ Ravin at Taboo Bamboo with some friends. For those of you that don't know, he is one of Buddha Bar's resident DJs.
Rox and I had planned a very long night on Saturday since we also had tickets to Sandra Collins' party at the Autódromo, but since these Buddha Bar parties usually finish early, we figured we could manage to go to both (yes, we are party animals).
The party at Taboo Bamboo was so cool (this man can REALLY mix) we ended up leaving at 4:00 a.m. Using our common sense, it was really not practical and very unsafe for these two little girls to haul ass to the Autódromo at that time, so we decided to grab dinner/breakfast and go to bed. 5 minutes after ordering at Emparedado, in came DJ Ravin and Enriquito Peynado (Taboo Bamboo's owner), so apparently we decided to leave right on time.
Now, I think we have very good timing, since every time we go to a party at Taboo Bamboo we usually end up grabbing a bite at Emparedado and 5 minutes later Enriquito and whichever DJ was playing at his place show up.

In the pic, from left to right, Joselyne, José Manuel, DJ Ravin and Rox.
Tomorrow I will tell you about my plans for this weekend... ;-)

0 comments: