Thursday, September 08, 2005

Even more on me...

Stolen from Libelula’s blog

(1) Your gender: Female last time I checked.
(2) Straight/gay/bi? Straight and proud.
(3) Single? Single, but never alone.
(4) Right now, you want to be? At home, in bed, watching TV and cuddling with Bomba.
(5) Your birth day: Jan 18 of every year.
(6) Age you act: It all depends. At work I act my biological age. As soon as I leave the office, I’m around 25.
(7) Age you wish you were: 17, in school and not worrying about paying mortages and credit card bills,
(8) Your height: 5’ 7’’
(9) The color of your eyes: Brown
(10) Happy with it? Very much so.
(11) The color of your hair: I can’t really recall. I think it was kinda brown before I turned 15, but I’d have to check my photo album and see.
(12) Happy with it? With what? My natural color? Of course, I’m happy being a blonde “de farmacia”.
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous? Right, but strangely attracted to left-handed people.
(14) Your living arrangement? Dad, mom, 5 cats, 4 birds, 5 fish… I guess that’s it.
(15) Your family: My rock.
(16) What's your job: I checked my ID and it says I’m a lawyer, so I guess I am.
(17) Piercings? 1 in each ear.
(18) Tattoos? Never had the guts to get one done.
(19) Obsessions? Too many to tell.
(20) Do you speak another language? I currently speak English, Spanish, a little French, Cibaeño and bullshit.
(21) Favorite quote: “Soy pobre, pero honrada.”
(22) Do you have a web page? My blog and my photoblog.

DEEP THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND YOU IN IT
(23) Do you live in the moment? It just went by.
(24) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Too much sometimes. I take a lot of bs from people.
(25) Do you have any secrets? A shitload.
(26) Do you like your handwriting? I love it (I do have nice handrwitting).
(25) Do you have any bad habits? Another shitload.
(26) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? I guess it would be called “Full frontal on the fast lane”.
(27) What's your biggest fear? Being left alone.
(28) Can you sing? I do, mostly while driving in my car (I used to be in choir at school). Am I good at it? Yeah, right…..
(29) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? No need, I’m cool enough as it is.
(30) Are you a daredevil? Lemme see… do bungee jumping and skying down a very steep slope only a year after back surgery qualify as being a daredevil?
(31) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? ‘Till the end of time.
(32) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? Lots of things, but being that too many mean people read this blog I will most certainly not put myself out there for others to criticize or judge me.
(33) Are you passive or aggressive? Very much the passive type.
(34) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose? Love, because it makes the World go round.
(35) Do you think you are emotionally strong? Not in the slightest.
(36) Do you think life has been good so far? So far, so good. Still a long way to go…
(35) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? Sadly, never trust anyone, not even yourself and that we were born alone and alone we’ll die.
(36) What do you like the most about your body? My fingernails and my legs (I have very nice legs than you very much).
(37) And least? You’d love to know, don’t you?
(38) Do you think you are good looking? Honestly no, but people have told me I am and I believe in people so I guess I am.
(39) Are you confident? I wish I were.
(40) What is the fictional character you're most likely to fuck? The guy that drove “El Gran Dragón del Espacio”, who was also the guy in “El Gladiador”, “Supermagnetrón”, “El Galáctico” and “Terry” from “Candy Candy”… he’s hot!

DO YOU...

(41) Smoke? Certainly not grass.
(42) Do drugs? No illegal ones.
(43) Read the newspaper? 3 physically, around 5 online.
(44) Pray? Every single day, several times a day.
(45) Go to church? Not as much as I’m supposed to.
(46) Sleep with stuffed animals? I sleep with Bomba, and eventhough she’s an animal, she’s certainly not stuffed (unless she had dinner right before we went to bed).
(47) Talk to a person that hates you? Someone hates me???

HAVE YOU EVER...

(48) Liked your voice? I do.
(49) Burped? Not un public (unless it’s joking).
(50) Been in love? Twice.
(51) Done drugs? Not that I’m aware of.
(52) Gone skinny dipping? If you really must know, yes, I have…
(53) Had a surgery? Quite a few actually.
(54) Ran away from home? No reason to.
(55) Played strip poker? I think I did (I stink at poker).
(56) Been picked on? Repeatedly.
(57) Been on stage? And on the spotlight!
(58) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath? I’ve never fainted due to drunkness and I usually have good breath (unless I’ve had huge amount of garlic and/or onions).
(59) Talked on the phone all night? And had fun while doing it.
(60) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex? Many times.
(61) Slept all day? My favorite sport.
(62) Killed someone? Aside from Jimmy Hoffa (whose remains I have secured in the trunk of my car), not lately.
(63) Made out with a stranger? Ji ji ji! Yes.
(64) Had sex with a stranger? Nope. I’m a virgin.
(65) Kissed the same sex? On the cheek and on the forehead is as far as I'm willing to go.
(66) Done anything sexual with the same sex? Does talking about sex count? I’m sorry, I’m just not attracted to the same things I have.
(67) Been betrayed? Too many times…
(68) Had a dream that came true? They call me “The Seer”.
(69) Have you ever killed an animal by accident? Some ants, a couple of roaches (when I’ve had the guts to actually kill them). Animals are gifts from God (aside from roaches, they have been sent by the Devil to ruin my life).
(70) Been on radio/TV? A few times.
(71) Had a nervous breakdown? I have, but I’ve been able to survive them.
(72) Been criticized about your sexual performance? I’ve actually been praised about it (call me Ms. Modesty if you must).
(73) Had a dream that kept coming back? Yup.

CLOTHES AND FASHION

(74) Favorite Shoe brand: Reebok.
(75) Favorite brand of clothing: The Gap.
(76) Favorite Cologne/Perfume: Calvin Klein’s “Obsession”, United Colors of Benetton's "Colors".
(77) What do you normally wear to school/work? Suits.
(78) Do you wear hats? Baseball caps.
(79) Do you wear make-up? Some light make-up for work. I like the impression it makes when I really do wear make-up, people get stunned by my artificial beauty!

BELIEFS

(80) Do you believe in life on other planets? I actually come from the Delta Quadrant.
(81) How about Miracles? I’m one.
(82) And Astrology? Nah, bs to me….
(83) Do you believe in Magic? I wouldn’t be able to cope if I didn’t.
(84) God? We are best pals. He’s my everything.
(85) Satan? Unju.
(86) Do you believe in Santa? Right on! I’m even close friends with one if his elves!
(87) Ghosts? Hell yes!
(88) Luck? I have lots of it (good and bad).
(89) Love at first sight? Sorry, I don’t.
(90) Witches? Yes, hence why I watch Charmed.
(91) Do you wish on stars? Everytime I see one shooting in the middle of the sky.

LOVE AND ALL THAT

(92) Do you remember your first love? Yes. He still calls me (and it bugs the hell out of me).
(93) Still love him/her? Noooooooo! The bastard cheated on me with someone very close to me!
(94) Do you consider love a mistake? Not really, but I’ve wasted too much precious time on it.
(95) What do you find romantic? Just being close to that special someone.
(96) Do you base your judgment on looks alone? NEVER.
(97) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? Very flattered, but I would never play with their feelings so I'd never lead them on.
(98) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going on a blind date? I’m not very keen to blind dates.
(99) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? No, I’m old fashioned in that manner.
(100) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yup.
(101) What is best about the opposite sex? Everything!
(102) Are you in love? Not at the moment, but I wish I were. I’m afraid I’ve developed a resistance to love and it scares me.
(103) Do you consider your significant other hot? I don’t have a specific significant other at the moment.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...

(104) You wanted to kill? Some idiot driving on the wrong way in a one way street this morning on my way to work.
(105) That you laughed at? Last night at Paola, but we were joking.
(106) That laughed at you? I can only remember his face while I was beating him down, so I don’t recall the name.
(107) You went shopping with? I usually do my shopping online, but a few weeks ago Loli and I went bra shopping.
(108) That broke your heart? F broke my heart and it has never healed since (and I DON’T have feelings for him any longer)
(107) To disappoint you? A couple of people this week.
(109) To brighten up your day? My co-workers on Tuesday, when they left the “We love you” messages of my computer monitor.
(110) That you thought about? In a “romantically” manner? It’s been ages since I thought of one in that way, but I just thought of my mom right now if it counts.
(111) You saw a movie with? Loli.
(112) You talked to on the phone? I just called my sister’s and the maid answered the phone.
(113) You saw? I’m seeing Pao right now.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU

(114) Smiled? When I came into the office after lunch.
(115) Laughed? Last night I laughed a bunch.
(116) Cried? Last night as well.
(117) Bought something? Yesterday.
(118) Were sarcastic? This morning.
(119) Hugged someone? Mariel last night.
(120) Talked to an ex? 2 minutes ago.
(121) Watched your favorite movie? Sunday night.
(122) Had a nightmare? Tuesday night I dreamt I was back together with F and we had eloped to Paris. I woke up sweating and disgusted at myself.
(123) Talked on the phone? 3 minutes ago.
(124) Listened to the radio? I’m listening to MSN radio as I type this.
(125) Watched TV? At lunch.
(126) Went out? Out, out? Last night (I’m having a very busy social life lately).
(127) Helped someone? I picked up my parents from the doctor’s yesterday.
(128) Were mean? Eventhough I try not to be mean ever, I must admit I was kinda mean this morning to someone.
(129) Saw a movie in a theater? A couple of weeks ago.
(130) Said "I love you"? Can’t remember (sad, isn’t it?). Well, the other day I was in a very happy mood when I got home and went in my parent’s room and told them I loved them (they thought I was mortally ill or something bad had happened).
(131) Missed someone? I miss a couple of people right now and I hope they miss me as well.
(132) Had a serious conversation? An hour ago.
(133) Got drunk? Friday, but not drunk drunk. I can’t remember the last time I got really drunk.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?

6 comments:

Ignaura said...

Querida... admiro su capacidad para responder a todo eso y no morir en el intento!!

Anonymous said...

so you are a virgin and yet you have been praised about your sexual know how...hmmmm I smell BS

-broccoli

Atrum said...

diablo.. y ela todavia can type after that??? una semana seguro tardaste ja ja

Bracuta said...

Dear Broccoli:
Eventhough you are in hiding you still manage to comment! Oh, the wonders of technology!
Anyways, you don't need to actually undergo penetration to have sexual know how... there are many wonderful, fun and glorious things that can be done that don't imply penetration of any type. One only needs to use their imagination (and I have a bunch of that)...

Bracuta said...

Tomas darling, no need to fear. My love for you stands strong and grows every single day. Bomba is one of my cats, the one that actually has the privilege of sleeping and cuddling with me every single night.

Libélula said...

Jajaja!!! Yo te juro que por poco me rindo llenando la vaina esa...

Loved your answers...But, I disagreed on one thing:

Love doesn't make the World go round...It just makes the ride worthwhile!