Friday, December 02, 2005

Quite overdue... but finally done.

Taken from a Nokia TV Ad:
Jill & her Nokia:
"And, ummm, the first thing I do is I get rid of all his photos. I get rid of all the little like, you know, concert tickets and stuff like that that we went to together. I delete his email. And the last thing I do in a breakup is I delete him from my cellphone. It is... it is so great because when you go to the phone and you delete it, and your phone asks "are you sure?", you look at your phone and you're like "oh, yeah, I'm sure!" And he wasn't on my phone anymore. I don't even know who he is! David who?"
She forgot block and delete him from my messenger...
Now I wonder when he's ever going to realize he's not part of my life anymore, for good...

1 comments:

Libélula said...

I did that: deleted him from my MSN, Cell Phone, Hi5, all 3 of my e-mail accounts...Good ridddance!!!