Saturday, June 24, 2006

Immortal words

"If I were human I believe my response would be go to hell. ...If I were human."
Mr. Spock

"I'm just a girl... in front of a boy... asking him to love her"
Anna Scott

"You had me at hello"
Dorothy Boyd

"Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted."
Sandy Lyle

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."
Nick Mercer

"I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."
Nick Mercer

"Never send a man to do a woman's job."
Vivian Wood

"I signed that release waiver, so you can just feel free to stick things in my slot."
Natalie Cook

"Who needs him? I've got a vibrator!"
Mary Jensen

"Is that... is that hair gel?"
Mary Jensen

"Don't go looking for Mr. Right. Look for Mr. Right Now."
Christina Walters

"I wasn't suggesting that the two of you get married, I just thought maybe you could get it on!"
Chrsitina Walters

Christina: Ew! What is that?
Courtney: What is what?
Christina: You don't smell that?
Courtney: Smell what? I don't smell anything.
Christina: Oh Jesus! You're used to it, and that's, that's what's really scary!
Courtney: I don't smell anything!
Christina: It smells like moldy ass is what it smells like in here!
Courtney: Wait a minute, come to think of it, I did leave some ass in the back.
Christina: You did!
Courtney: I did, about a week a ago. I did, it's the ass! It must be the ass!

Courtney: Maybe it's you. Did somethin' crawl up your poonani?
Christina: Hey! I have never had any complaints in the poonani odor department!
Courtney: Yeah! Well neither have I, okay!
Christina: High five on the clean poonani!
[Gives a high five]
Courtney: Bitch!

"Oh, you know, the usual. Defending the rights of my broken hearted clients and try to squeeze every single penny out of their miserable cheating spouses."
Courtney Rockcliffe

Christina: You know when I was 22, my breasts were up here, nice and perky, but gravity has taken them. It's like 22, 28, 22, 28, 22...
Courtney: Buy some new ones!

"This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my p...."
Michelle Flaherty

"What's my name? say my name, bitch!"
Michelle Flaherty

(You can tell how my weekend is going so far...)

1 comments:

cloklis said...

hahahahah

sharted

jajajaja que risa me dio eso cuando yo vi la movie!

nice weekend! :*