Monday, June 19, 2006

Today I hate you even more

Because just seeing him made me think of you...
Because I was afraid to think you were there...
Because that disrupted my life...
Because I didn't know how I would react if I saw you, but deep inside I knew...
Because you still have the power to make me feel that way...
Because I can still remember the last kiss...
Because I remember the last touch...
Because I remember the last breath...
Because I can still feel you in me...
Because I can still smell you next to me...
Because I can still taste you in every bite...
Because I can still remember that look that made me become...
Because even when you're not there, you're always there...
Because even if I said I didn't, I did and still do...
Because I can't shake this feeling of anticipation...
Because I have pictures in my head...
Because I remember that time when all you had to say was "come" and I did...
Because I remember that Halloween party...
Because I remember the sparks in the air...
Because I remember there was just no need for words...
Because I remember that one weekend way South...
Because I remember how rough it was...
Because I remember how good it felt...
Because I still have that ring...
Because I remember that first time...
Because I remember how we couldn't get enough...
Because I remember that last time...
Because I remember that first "I love you"...
Because I remember how I couldn't control my legs...
Because with you, no matter how wrong it was, it always felt right...
Because I remember all the broken promises...
Because no matter what happened, it was always us...
Because you said you never would, but then you did...
Because I still wonder...
Because I never cared, and I still don't...
Because I knew this would happen, and I know you did too...
Because when I dreamt last night, you were in that dream...
Because I wrote this post...
Because I think of you...
Because even if I know the answer is no, I know it's not...
Because I know you know...
Because I want you to...
Because when I got home tonight I longed for the roses on the gate...
For all that and so much more, today I hate you even more

1 comments:

Kiki A.Ortiz said...

SANAR

suena bonito verdad..