Saturday, June 03, 2006

63 Questions

Stolen from Letty
(Questions again!)

1. Where were you when it turned 2006? At home, with my family.
2. How did you get the idea for your blogger name?A nick a very dear friend gave me.
3. What song are you listening to right now? "Inevitable" by Shakira (that's what they're playing at Marocha right now).
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Yeah, the day Princess Di died I cried.
5.What color underwear are you wearing? White.
6. Do you own a iPod? 2 so far...
7. What did you do this morning? Woke up and went to the gym (ugh!).
8. What does your mom do for a living? She's retired, so she bugs me and dad for a living...
9. Where do you work? Some telecommunications company...
10. What was last night like? I went to the gym got home, took a shower and went straight to bed... (received some phone calls in the wee hours of the morning but I was too tired to pick up the phone though).
11. What are the last two digits of your phone number? Which phone? I have 3 cellphones, an office phone and a home phone...
12. What was the last concert/gig you attended? Deep Dish.
13. Who was with you? Winch, Jose and Ana.
14. What was the last movie you went to go see? The Da Vinci Code.
15. What do you dislike at the moment? The fact that tomorrow is Sunday and then Monday will come and I will have to go back to work...
16. What food do you crave right now? Surprisingly... nothing.
17. Did you dream last night? I think I did but I don't remember.
18. What TV show did you last watch? Dog Whisperer.
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? I am not a jewelry person, but I would say my rings.
21. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken breast and boiled cabbage.
22. Who is your favorite person of the opposite sex? Hmmmm... he shall remain unnamed.
23. Who last text messaged you? Loli.
24. Are you on any medication? Not currently.
25. What side of the bed do you sleep on? To the left, facing the bed, but I usually sleep all over it.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? Green.
27. What color is your bathroom wallpaper? Wallpaper? My bathroom is orange.
28. What is your favorite frozen treat? Cookies 'N Cream from Baskin Robbins.
29. How many piercing do you have? 2.
30. What's your favorite store? Amazon.
31. Are you thirsty right now? No, I just had some coffee.
32. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Sure, why not...
33. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss a lot? My "Polla".
34. What did you do on saturday? Today is Saturday and I'm currently at Marocha... we'll see what the day brings...
35. Do you care what people think about you? Not really but sometimes I do.
36. Have you ever done something to cause trouble? Ji ji ji! Yup!
37. Do you like your name? Yes! It is "out of the ordinary".
38. When was the last time you worked out? This morning.
39. What are your font colors on MSN? Green and Orange (I don't have MSN, I have Adium).
40. Where do you live? Santo Domingo.
41. Are you a good driver? The best one there is!
42. Who is your cell phone carrier? Orange and Tricom.
44. What color is your car? Orange.
45. What do you smell like right now? My Dove Body Wash.
46. What is your favorite color? Haven't you figured it out already? ORANGE!
47. Do you like pizza? Yeah, but with tomato sauce... I can't stand whole tomatoes.
48. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? Such is life.
49. Would you ever sky dive? I'm dying to!
50. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back? Every which way I can.
51. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself? Tough one.
52. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes, but I usually use the "But It Now" option.
53. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Giving and receiving them as well.
54. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Never!
55. Do you own a digital camera? 3 as of yesterday.
56. What celebrities have you been compared to? None that I can recall (I'm such a liar!).
57. Who is your favorite Star Wars character? Yoda!
58. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Not really.
59. What books, if any, have made you cry? Jodi Picoult's "My Sister's Keeper" made me cry a river.
60. What are you allergic to? Lack of money.
61. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes, but I'm doing much better...
62. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be? Repetitive!
63. Do you own any diamonds? Yup.

0 comments: