Saturday, June 03, 2006

More questions!

Stolen from Annush.

I AM comfortable and happy at the moment... I like hangin' out with friends!

I WANT someone to invent a weight loss pill that you only have to take it and the pounds immediately disappear... no gym, no diet, no hassle!

I WISH I could win the Lotto so I didn't have to work any more and I could solve the monetary problems of the people close to me.

I WONDER where I'll be 10 years from now.

I REGRET giving a big chunck of my youth to someone who didn't appreciate it.

I AM NOT where I though I would be at this moment in my life.

I DANCE whenever I feel like it, though I'm not dancing as much as I used to and I wish I were.

I AM NOT ALWAYS doing what I feel like doing, but that's life.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS what I destroy with my feet.

I WRITE because I'm not good with the talking and it's the only way I can truly express myself.

I CONFUSE most people, but that's because I live in a shell and I don't usually let people in.

I NEED to find a genie so I can have my dreams come true.

I SHOULD be less of a procrastinator.

I START but then I get tired, unless it's something I really like. If I do, I won't stop until I've accomplished what I set out to do.

I FINISH things when I get focused on them, when they appeal to me or when I really like them.

I TAG whoever feels like it.

1 comments:

Yermine Richardson said...

te vi en Tv y no habia tenido la oportunidad de ver bien tu blò!!!
im Lovin' It!