Sunday, April 10, 2005

Ana-Eny


Ana-Eny
Originally uploaded by Bracuta.
Last Friday I went with Ana to the last iBlo party at 8 Puertas. All the usual bloggers were there and the music was blasting away. I finally got to go without being tired or having something else to do....
My camera is like my AmEx card, I never leave home without it, yet on Friday night apparently the Gods played one on me and I left it at home. Oh well...
The place was packed around midnight and the music was really moving everyone (Chío muchacha, tú te meneas más que una licuadora!). It got better as the night rolled by, until they started playing reggueton.... That was our cue to leave....
After showing Ana where the thing with the "jevitas de la Lincoln" happened, I took her home, where we took this "Thelma & Louise" pic...
It was great hanging out with you Ana. Eres un coro!

Photo courtesy of Ana.

2 comments:

annush said...

That picture could be sooooooooo much better!! But we look like we had a good time :)

osmany said...

reggeaton once a year is good for the soul...ive heard