Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Flat


The Flat
Originally uploaded by Bracuta.
Last night I got out of work with plans to go home and blog about my trip. Little did I know that the Gods were against me. I had a flat, so I called my bro 'cause I didn't want to hurt my back. Since I had to buy a new tire, I decided to go buy it right then. When I got to Pricesmart I had the tire guy check another tire that looked weird. A nail had gone thru it, so I guess I did not only have 1, but 2 flats yesterday.
So much for my blogging plans...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Qué duro.... a mí me va a pasar eso un día de estos porque hay dos que están medio sospechosas en mi carro..... qué duro

Anonymous said...

Looks like this time there wasn’t any dancing or cute guys around. At least you were able to be ahead on the second one. Mas vale prevenir que lamentar