Friday, May 19, 2006

Many Answered Questions

As stolen from Libelula's blog.
1. How many keys are on your keychain? I have 2 key chains. The first one holds the key to the car and to the security lock. The other one holds the 3 keys for the doors at the entrance of my building, 3 keys to the door of my apartment, the key to the roof and keys to other 3 locks.
2. What curse word do you use the most? Hard one… I curse a lot but I would definitely say “coño” is the one I use the most.
3. Do you own an iPod? Yes, actually I have 2.
4. Who on your Myspace "Top 8" do you talk to most? I have Myspace but I really don’t use it.
5. What time is your alarm clock set for? 7:00 a.m.
6. How many suitcases do you own? Me? None. There’s a bunch at my house, but none are “mine”. They belong to the family.
7. Do you wear flip-flops even when it's cold outside? I’m not very keen on using flip flops outside my house. Well, when I go to the beach I do and on some occasions. Furthermore, cold outside? Here? In hell? That would be the day!
8. Where do you get your groceries from? That would be the fridge.
9. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? My first rule of photography: I take pictures, I don’t come out in them.
10. What was the last movie you watched? I started watching “Scary Movie 4” a couple of weeks ago, but I haven’t been able to finish it. I think the last movie I saw completely was “Failure to Launch”, but I’m not sure.
11. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, a bunch of them.
12. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy? Tough one; I have everything I need and then some. I guess I’d go and buy myself an orange Hummer with all the extras.
13. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Aside from me, few people.
14. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No. but sometimes it takes me a while to fall asleep.
16. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I’d rather have strawberry, but if there is none then I’ll have chocolate and then regular.
17. Has anyone told you a secret this week? That would also be considered as a secret and I’m not tattletale.
18. When was the last time someone hit on you? That would be last night.
19. What did you have for dinner? I had some spinach dip and a steak sandwich at Sophia’s.
20. Do you wear Hoodies often? Nope, not really my style.
21. Can you whistle? Yes, and very hard!
22. Have you ever participated in a protest? Yeah, every time something doesn’t turn out the way I plan it to.
23. Who was the last person to call you? Rox.
24. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? Those VR rides. I love them!
25. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Most definitely. They envy me!
26. What area code are you in right now? 809.
27. Did you watch cartoons as a child? I lived by my toons (I still watch the old ones).
28. How big is your local mall? There are several and they’re kinda big.
29. How many siblings do you have? 3. 2 brothers and 1 sister.
30. Are you shy around the opposite sex? If I like them I am.
31. What is your biggest regret? Losing 10 years of my life to some a-hole.
32. Have you ever had Jamba Juice? Huh? Is it something kinda like “morisoñango”?
33. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? Last night.
34. What movie do you know every line to? I’m not very big on the remembering lines bit.
35. Do you own any band T-Shirts? Yeah, I bought me a couple at U2’s concert.
36. When was your last plane ride? Last March.
37. How many chairs are at your dining room table? 12.
38. What is your favorite salad dressing? Classic oil, vinegar and salt or ranch. I can eat/drink them without the salad.
39. Do you read for fun? All the time.
40. Can you speak any languages other than English? Spanish, a tad of French, cibaeño and “mucha m….a”.
41. Do you do your own dishes? Not on a regular basis, but when I’m away on weekends I tend to help with the chores.
42. What color is your bedroom painted? A very faint yellow.
43. Have you ever cried in public? Countless times.
44. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Hmmmm… 4 desktops and 2 laptops, all of them Macs (Macintosh Classic II, Performa 6290 CD, iMac DV SE, iMac G4 (the one that “sticks out the tongue”), iBook G3 and iBook G4. Yes, I know, no need to tell me.
45. Which do you make: wishes or plans? There are no plans without wishes.
46. Are you always trying to learn new things? All the time.
47. Are you currently wanting any Piercings or Tattoos? I want a Tattoo on my right ankle, but I don’t have the guts to get it and a friend of mine told me I was too old to get one…
48. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? I’m sorry, but I believe in “gentlemanship” and for me men should always pay. Nevertheless, I always offer to pay my part and sometimes I even treat.
49. Can you skip rocks? Ji ji ji! Yes!
50. Have you ever been to Jamaica? Not really.
51. If you could be anyone in the world, who would you be? That would be Madonna.
52. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I dunno. I’m not really a shoe person but I have more than what I really need.
53. Do you love your job? Love is such a complex word…
54. Has someone you loved died in the last year? Yes, my nanny died last year.
55. What to snack on at the movie theatres? Pop corn and soda.
56. Who was your favorite teacher? Antonio Guzmán (math) and Lourdes Sánchez (literature).
57. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? Yup.
58. What is the weather like? Hot and humid. I hate it. I thought I was going to have a stroke last night.
60. Do you have an online journal? Yeah. This blog.
61. What was your favorite class in high school? History and Literature.
62. Does your closest Starbucks have a drive-thru? I believe the closest one to home is at Puerto Rico and I really don’t know if it has a drive-thru.
63. Do you eat breakfast daily? No, but sometimes we order something at work.
64. What was the last thing to scare you? A couple of weeks ago when I was left stranded at some very dangerous and spooky place.
65. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes and apples.
66. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Ja ja ja ja! Funny!
67. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Extremely much so. Up to the point of being annoying.
68. What was the last thing you ate? A yucca chip that came with my sandwich.
69. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Same.
70. What did you dress up as for your first Halloween? I think it was as a little German girl from the mountains (imagine a yodeler). My brother was living in Austria and brought me a dress when he came home. That’s the first I remember but I’ve seen pictures of me dressed in full costume being much younger, I just can’t recall.
71. Do you like mustard? Yeah, especially with honey.
72. Would you ever sky dive? My back issues won’t let me do any extreme sports.
73 Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? I start out on my back, then turn left, then turn right, then go back to my back, then tummy, then back again.
74. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself? I find similarities with characters in too many movies to mention.
75. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I love hugging and being hugged.
76. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? Me? Fashionable? Not in the least… at least not when it comes to clothes. Gadgets, on the other side, are a whole other story.
77. Do you own a digital camera? Two actually, and just bought myself a new one.
78. What celebrities have you been compared to? It’s very embarrassing to say, but when I was in school people said I resembled Roseanne Barr in “She Devil”.
79. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Not really. I understand life has complications.
81. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? Nope, no guilt here.
82. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been? Seeing the trend in my family, I would’ve been named after some relative.
83. If you go pee in the morning after you wake up, can you fall back to sleep? I do that every day.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
84. What is something that nobody has ever asked you that you wish that they would? “Can’t we go back to normal?”

2 comments:

JH said...

comprate la slr?!

Libélula said...

Loved the list..BTW, things rarely go back to "Normal"...that's life!