Monday, July 03, 2006

Some of me in a nutshell

As tagged by Annush:

10 years ago... I was still in school and I worked for the government. Life was easy and fun. I had no major worries aside from going to school, hanging out with my friends and having fun. Life was even better because my back was not an issue in my life back then.

5 years ago... I was working in hell. I was extremely unhappy, but otherwise I was looking forward to the future (desperately).

1 year ago... I was ready for a new job, which I got a month later. My blog had been open for a year and I was meeting new people by the minute. I was already taking pictures for fun and was enjoying every minute of it.

Yesterday... I spent the whole day at home, trying to make a video out of some pictures I took on Friday. I had never used iMovie and didn’t know how to use it, and it took my more than 5 hours to finally figure it out and for the movie to come out just the way I wanted it to. I finally finished it and it actually came out very nice!

Today... I came to work and tried to play the movie I made yesterday on a PC. No luck on that, so I’ll have to try and figure out how to work it. I hate PC’s!

Tomorrow... I have to come back to work… again. I hate weekdays.

1 year from now... Most likely I will be still at work (it will be Tuesday). Under better conditions… who knows?

5 years from now... I hope I’ll be working for myself by then. It will be hard, but it will be better. I’ll be living by myself, working a lot but I’ll finally be able to do what I want. Maybe I’ll be good at taking pics (I’m working on that).

5 snacks I enjoy... pastelitos, croquetas, pizzitas, quipes, doritos (which one of them is less fattening?).

5 songs I know all the words to... Well…. I know so many I can’t recall 5 at the moment (not as much as the Queen of Song, but I know my share).

5 reality television shows I watch... I don’t watch reality TV.

5 television shows I watch daily... I watch different shows every day, but I do watch the news on CNN every morning.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... Invest it! Invest it! Invest it! Invest it! Invest it!

5 locations I would love to run away to... Amsterdam, Paris, San Francisco, Dubai and a private island

5 things I like doing... Watching TV, reading, hanging out with my family / friends, taking pics, traveling.

5 things I would never wear... Things with lots of “guindalejas”, ultra mini skirts, anything that can’t cover my underwear, anything so tight that won’t let me breathe, lots of jewelry.

5 recently seen movies I like... The 5 movies I have recently seen which I like are (and they are old) The Notebook, The Parent Trap, The Sweetest Thing, Twister and Charlie’s Angels.

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Madonna, Madonna, Madonna, Madonna and, did I mention, Madonna?

5 biggest joys of the moment... My parent’s health, seeing Madonna in concert in a few weeks, the news that my polla is doing OK, the fact that I’m losing weight and the fact that Christmas is just 5 months away.

0 comments: