Thursday, February 03, 2005

Growing up watching the tube

Last night when I got home from the concert I turned on the TV ('cause I can't go to sleep without watching some TV). Since I knew I wasn't going to be home on time, I had recorded Jack & Bobby so I watched it. After that, I tuned to TV Land (around 2:00 a.m.) and I got surprised by this shiw that was just about to start: The Brady Bunch 35th Anniversary Special: Still Brady After All These Years. I was so psyched! I grew up watching The Brady Bunch.... it was one of my favorite shows ever!
All the main characters were there, except for Mike (a.k.a. Robert Reed), who passed away a few years back. It was great to see Carol, Alice, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby and Cindy back together again.
I watched a bunch of TV while growing up. My mom tells me all you had to do to keep me quiet was sit me in front of the TV.... No wonder I'm such a TV freak now!
Among the shows I loved to watch were Bewitched, Happy Days, I Dream of Jeannie, I love Lucy and all it's sequels, Leave it to Beaver, The Munsters, The Dukes of Hazzard, The Muppet Show, Magnum P.I., C.H.I.P.S.,
Charlie's Angels, Hart to Hart, Moonlighting, Who's the Boss?, T. J. Hooker, Quincy, The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Dark Shadows, Monkey Magic, Kung Fu...
Life was sweet back then...

0 comments: