Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Side Effects

All this exercising is having side effects. First and foremost, it’s affecting my non-existing social life. If I didn’t have a life before, imagine the situation now…
I’ve been a sleeper all my life. There are few things in life more than sleeping (¡MAL PENSADOS!) I cherish my sleep. The more I sleep, the happier I am, and vice versa. I’m not much of an active girl. The fact is, I’d be happy if I could live my life in bed with my remote in one hand. I hate it when morning comes and I have to get out of bed and go to work.
El asunto es que when I get home from the gym, I just want to take a shower and go to bed. Usually, I’m out cold before 10:30 p.m., and that is not good for my series-watching habit.
So far this week I’ve recorded Charmed, Desperate Housewives, CSI: Miami and Medium. Somehow yesterday I managed to watch NCIS and Scrubs, but I was half asleep by the time Scrubs ended and had a hard time waking up this morning.
Needless to say, I don’t even have the strength to post or check my email. Yesterday I had 120 new unread messages (90% of those are spam, but anyways, my Inbox was usually clean). I’m going to lose my Dominican Blogger membership if I don’t act now!
I think I need to take some kind of energy pill. This is just not working for me.
I have to bitch about somethin’!!!

0 comments: